These are some of the types of businesses that are associates:
· Newspapers that do not qualify for regular membership
· Other publications, such as newsletters and magazines
· Newspaper-related businesses, such as paper companies, commercial printers and graphic supply companies
· Corporate and public information departments, such as advertising and public relations agencies
· Companies that market through newspapers
Personal memberships also are available subject to IPA board approval. Personal memberships are limited to retired journalists and journalism educators.
Associate membership is $400.00. Associate members receive all general IPA publications and may participate in all IPA conventions and all IPF educational offerings.
Illinois Press Association
900 Community Dr.
Springfield, IL 62703
Phone: (217) 241-1300
Fax: (217) 241-1301